Monday 30 July 2012

Final Project

I find myself in a vicious circle where I am lost in the logistics of trying to do what I want with the projection, and I feel I am limited by a variety of factors - needing an expensive projector that is strong enough, getting generators, the wall being too dark etc - which stops me from thinking about what I actually want to project...the solutions I can think of would be to either contact art companies that might have a projector that I could lend without having to go through an official lending company that would charge £500-£1000. The other solution would be to seek for funding and get that projector. The problem here is that I try to do either of the two, I need to form a proposal in which in need to say what I intend to do, which takes me right at the start. The only way I can see to get out of it is to alter the idea, which is hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment